Protect your home and contents

Your mortgage lender will insist that you take out buildings insurance to protect your home. Insuring your home will ensure cover for events that include fire, explosion, lightning strikes, smoke, storm and flood damage. Other instances covered by a typical policy include malicious damage, subsidence and devastation caused by falling trees. You should also consider insuring your prized possessions with contents insurance.

To protect yourself call us now on 07789 900359.

“When I became seriously ill I realised how important Penda’s protection advice had been. Now my wife has the finances to cope and I don’t have that to worry about.” Mr Surtees, Alnwick

So you are considering protecting your home and treasured belongings. Protection does not need to end there, especially if you have a family and a good standard of living to uphold.

Click on the links below for further advice:

All financial advice is given by Penda Financial Management Ltd.

Penda Financial Management is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for advising on and arranging mortgages, insurance and personal investments. FCA number: 504162.